Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marathon Update # 3

I will not forget that Saturday.  I was up at 6am to drive south from my place north (yes Novaliches to Alabang!) of Manila to man the booth of fangirlasia.com.  At the end of the event, I drove to Bicutan, Paranaque to pick up my sister Teng then drove back south to Alabang for the homecoming party.

I didn't want to go to the party but the pout of my sister can be felt all the way to Shanghai , so I changed into a dress.  It is with much appreciation that my car windows are tinted black.  So after about half an hour, yours truly is now wearing a colorful peasant dress I have not worn since the silver wedding of Nanay and Tatay Gamab.


With Batch 84 schoolmate Universal Records' Ito Rapadas and my kuya Monmon Mitra, future Senator.


With Teng and her batchmates Maripit and Ruby.

I had fun.  Yes, despite the exhaustion, I had fun seeing schoolmates and friends.  I loved catching up with them and proud of their achievements and successes.  Too bad I missed the homecoming organized by Batch 85 just this Saturday night.  Even if I wanted to watch Kamikazee and Parokya ni Edgar, I wanted the rest time this weekend.

Thanks to the owner of the photos.  I just snagged them at Facebook!

No comments: