Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photos China Trip 2009

Been back in the bird cage for a week now. I was either too tired or too busy to upload pics but to those who are interested, here they are...

Part 1
http://gigidm.multiply.com/photos/album/50/Shanghai_Again_March_20-21_2009

Part 2
http://gigidm.multiply.com/photos/album/51/Hangzhou_China_2009_March_22

Check back for more photos in this post soon!

In the meantime, this is one of my favorite photos of me and playmate for life Butch. It captures the joy of us travelling together, the winter chill and the excitement of what we were about to see (and his orange nail polish *sigh*). Ahhh...when will be the next time?



2 comments:

sunsets said...

Nice place to chill at this time of the year ;) Lucky girl! Sigh! I'm stuck in the sauna though, becoming delusional, dreaming of Hyun Joong. :P

GIGI said...

I miss the cool weather now! I am back in the sauna as well. Manila heat is in the 90's. Have been delusional about Hyun Joong the whole week. Thanks for dropping by!