Monday, December 29, 2008

More Reason to Celebrate...

After my sister's Gift-Giving project, I found that there's more reason to celebrate this season...
  1. My brother Denver surprised us with his arrival last Dec. 22nd. He flew in from Dubai, UAE which makes it 4 Kamp Braza siblings in Manila. Our parents would be very happy in heaven as this is the first time in 2 years that the 4 of us were in one space and time. Wish we could make it 5 Kampers but there's still a next time...
  2. My purple world grew..much more! Pics to come. =)
  3. Seeing old friends in the old neighborhood. Christmas Eve was spent hearing the traditional mass at our old neighborhood's open air chapel. It was great to see old family friends and exchanging quick updates on our respective lives.
  4. Spending 3 days at the beach with my whole Kamp. Loved that we got to spend time to bond with each other and just be together.

This season is fast becoming one the best for me...

Oh and lastly, 3,000 + visits! Thank you to all my friends who bother to drop by and check up on purple-crazy me. I love you all! & And keep coming back please!

And before I get mixed up again in the merry activities leading to New Year - Happy, Blessed 2009 to all of you out there!!! May your Kamp flourish and be continuously blessed in the year to come.

No comments: