Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bubba's Birthday and Christmas Holiday 2008 Redux

It's almost the end of January and today is Juan 's (fondly called Bubba) 4th birthday. Bubba is the 9th and youngest of my nephews and nieces. He has such an adorable smile.

We have not bonded much as everyone wants to hug and kiss him all the time (to his annoyance sometimes..too bad you are the youngest babe LOL) but we will have our sweet time one day.

Happy Birthday Juan Alejandro!

And while I was scrounging around for a nice photo of Bubba I saw this one just the two of us at the pool in Canyon Cove Resort Nasugbu, Batangas. I suddenly missed everyone and promptly reminisced about that super fun holiday season.

For the rest of the Kamp's holiday season photos head on out to http://gigidm.multiply.com/photos/album/48/Kamp_Braza_Holidays_2008

Sidebar: I love that new mauve/plum tankini I picked up in Dubai last year. Too bad I'm too shy to have a photo taken of the whole suit..hahaha!

No comments: