Sunday, February 1, 2009

Missing my Nihonggo Class...

L-R: Eliard, Kristine, Ian (my teacher!)

L-R: Ian, Peachy and yours truly












My Nihonggo 1 class at the Ateneo de Manila University (http://socsci.ateneo.edu/module.php?LM=articles.detail&id=1233201522593) ended last January 17th. In the beginning, I was apprehensive because i've never been to a "class" in years. I was also expecting to be the "oldest" in class.

But after 3 months of 3-hour Saturday classes, I adjusted well, learned a lot and made new young friends. Now I want to move on to the next course but it seems I have to wait.

My last day of class was such a fun day. We had our final exams, then ate our potluck food and watched a japanese drama while our sensei (teacher) discusses some use of words. It was the coolest!

No comments: