Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Loot

I should have said I'll be back next week instead of tomorrow... Gomenasai minna-san...Sorry everyone!! I got caught up in 14 hour work days. And before I get into the marathon week again, here are some of the additions to MOPWORLD.

These are the gifts that I got from my ex-Phildata (my former employer) gang. I love the tissue box. That little envelope with the purple string were gift certificates. Naturally they are all gone now and was donated to the New Year dinner menu. :-D

I absolutely, absolutely love my new purple stack heeled pumps. It is from Denmark and my sister's Christmas gift. The Woolworth's blouse is something that is not attractive when you first see it but I loved the fit and is now a permanent staple in my weekly wardrobe thanks to my brother who bought it in Dubai.

I forgot to take a photo of my gifts from colleagues and officemates but there was quite a ton. All I can say to everyone is THANK YOU! MARAMING SALAMAT! ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA! XIE XIE NI MEN! KANSAMHAMNIDA!

No comments: