Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy, Busy...

The past 8 days has been busy, busy and busier. But the cause is not all work...thank god! hooray! yosh!

I've been busy shopping for stuff to send to friends via friends who are travelling to their countries (did everybody understand this? hehe..). And in return I am soooo sure that these ladies cannot resist sending something back. Isn't that amazing? I'll post more about my exchange gift loot when the loot arrives!

And then I was busy sorting through my little cabinet. I have to do this annually because well..the cabinet is..little. And guess what? I found this! Circa 2004, I bought 4 shirts from Samuel & Kevin in Hongkong because of well, the names on the shirts. I gave my Jerry shirt to my Japanese friend Mayo, my Vic shirt to my sister who secretly likes him while I kept Ken but wear it often to badminton. The only one I have not worn at all is V...



Next I am sorting out my shoe cabinet. I always find shoes that I bought and never wore. Gaah!! I use to just throw them out (because I don't know anyone who is a size 9..) but thank god for a dear friend who now always volunteers to adopt the shoes she likes.

Then I also found myself sorting my discs - dvds, vcds, audio cds - and ended up shopping for purple cases (will try to post that later). No self-respecting fangirl will allow her collection to go un-fix and unappreciated right? After my inventory, I realized that I want the OST of Wish To See You as well as a copy of Chou Yu Min's Linger which is coming out this week in Hongkong. So I was busy too asking friends to buy me more stuff. I guess the addiction will never end...

Last thing that kept me busy was preparations for my trip to Dubai and Scandinavia. This deserves another post too.

2 comments:

Ochie said...

I still have all 4... but I think I've worn them only once.. LOL...

Hay.... I'm trying to sort out my things one by one... >_< And I want to take pics too! Pero walang charger ang camera ko! pahiramin mo ko? harharhar

GIGI said...

Mochiron desu! You can borrow my jurassic camera anytime. Hehehe..