Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Technosaurus Stikes Again...

And she's a bit depressed about it... being a technosaurus... that rare specie of human being that has the technical skill of a dinosaur.

I just dont excel in Excel (that's the spreadsheet application of Microsoft). I kept telling everyone at work today that I miss Vincent... that as I wallow in self-pity over the pitiful product of my two days' work I started imagining that if worst comes to shove (or something like that), I would stalk Vincent and kidnap him so he can help me!

Or.... I would scream like a scorned woman at the lobby of the building where he now works (where in fact I was just a scorned boss) --- "why did you leave me?".... Then I woke up from the hilarity of the thought and laughed my brains out. Poor guy has a great career going for him and here I am imagining all sorts of unfortunate incidents to his person.

Naturally I packed up for the day and left for home. Tomorrow is another day...

2 comments:

Ochie said...

mwahahhahaah! if it's any consolation, I'm hopeless with Excel too :)

GIGI said...

Talaga? Honto? Hahahaha!! I'm trying...will have to get my butt to a class. Bleh!